Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Syndicating this blog?

I just receive a message, also sent to 50 other bloggers, from Nouriel Roubini to become a contributor to RGE Monitor. His team would pick my post from this blog, vet them, and publish them on his blog, with attribution.

What is in it for me? A link back to my blog, a free subscription to the fee-based part of the RGE Monitor (valued at a whooping US$5000 a year), publicizing Economic Logic on the blog, and a "bio page" with a picture.

Note that there are already plenty of blog agregators out there, and anybody is free to create a blogroll like the one I have in the sidebar... I do not particularly value a subscription to something I was never tempted to read. A blog is to a great extend done for the readers, so I'll let my readers decide whether I should participate. I have added a poll in the side bar to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...